At Wokwicz Law Offices, LLC, our experienced trust, probate, estate planning and accident and personal injury attorneys have served generations of Wisconsin families throughout Kenosha County and Racine County since 1958.
When the people of southeastern Wisconsin need experienced legal advice to deal with trusts, probate matters or estate plans, or for top quality representation in accident and personal injury cases, they turn to Wokwicz Law Offices. Learn more »
Recent Firm News
- Transfer by Affidavit and Small Estate Affidavits in Wisconsin
- Wisconsin’s Transfer on Death Deed
- Covid-19: We Are Fully Open for Business with Safety Modifications
- Beneficiary Designations – An Often Overlooked Part of Estate Planning
- Grandparent Gifting: The Right Way to Gift to Grandchildren
- Trustee Selection for Estate Planning
Wokwicz Law Offices, LLC focuses its practice on the following areas of law:
A Revocable Living Trust is one of the most powerful estate planning tools when looking to avoid probate and to direct the use of personal assets during one’s life and after death.
Have you considered how a Revocable Living Trust might be of value in managing your assets? Have you wondered about using trusts to protect your assets from nursing homes?
Through our “Of Counsel” attorney, we have a proven record of achieving justice for our clients who have been injured or killed by the negligent acts of others.
We have won significant compensation for our clients through verdicts and settlements in both Wisconsin and Illinois.